So so say in a social way of putting it. What is actually normal - having your everyday job, working eight hours a day, having day-offs, having to go and buy the everyday food, having to pay other stuffs, having to tank, having to defrost the windows of the car at 8 o'clock after a night shift, having to wear thick clothes in winter and loose ones in summer, having to go to the pharmacy and buy stuff for a cold etc OR travelling the whole time, working in jobs where you are needed just to earn some money for the everyday food and home, not having the same place to sleep two weeks in a row. They are both normal situation I guess. But society teaches us most of the time that the first normality is normaler than the second one. OK, I'm telling you guys that I would really love it to go and work as a doctor somewhere abroad where doctors are really needed. The fun of this situation is that we all leave romania to work in some more civilised places, and then some of us want to leave the more civilised places and go into the jungle to treat malaria. We'll see about that.
At time, I am dealing with my returning back home. Yesterday night I had the first night shift (great it suites perfectly with the jet lag) and it was horrible. At first you think omg, I probably forgot how to speak the language, probably I forgot to understand it, sometimes I think omg am I still be albe to drive? Or to put a central line?. I had an out-of-body experience. I was hearing my collegue telling me about the patients but I really wasnt there. I was looking at her mumbling about the patients and I was thinking what is happening to me, what does she speak about, why is she bothering me with all that. Of course sometimes you have the feeloing - I wanna sit in that corner and not move for a undefinite period of time. Slowly, things got back to where they were. Tonight is already the second night. And this morning I did things from this normality - bought food, paid for some chinese pictures for my walls, tanked, washed clothes...tomorrow I am going to the post to pick up something (I don't know what that is). Sport had to wait a bit, I can not return to the whole normality like at once. So, as I said, tomorrow the post office and wash some more clothes.
I want to buy a Christmas tree. It is actually the first time in years when this idea comes spontanousely in my head. And decorations - I dont know what is happening to me, because in the last years of me living with my parents I was like - ok, you buy a tree, you will decorate it yourself. I wont be a part of that.
OK guys, I am going to wash dishes now.
Pupix
It looks to me that you became a real intellectual, a person with high education, high standards of leaving, so now you can think of charity, saving lives in the fields, putting yourself in other's service,and all that because you don't have to worry for tomorrow anymore. It looks to me that now the things are the way they should have allways been. I look forward for that day for me!
RăspundețiȘtergereRomania is not uniformity. It depends upon the people you work with. I am thinking of working with Doctors without Borders as well. But i am privileged- I have a roof above my head, and food on the table, even if the salary is small. And internet access. And freedom....Actually, it has to do with that -being free to express yourself and put your potential to work, not being obstructed in getting and fighting for what you want.
RăspundețiȘtergereI am very happy you feel the need of a Christmas tree. I am sure you will make a beautiful one! And I would love to read that you also listened to carols, real, authentic ones. And that you felt Christmas with all your heart. I wish you felt that joy and beauty with your whole being! Craciun fericit si plin!
@Oana - ai supermare dreptate si acea zi va veni in curnd si pentru tine. Si ca sa iti raspund aici la intrebarea de pe FB - fa o lista mare mare si scrie apoi, pe masura ce faci bagajele - checked, checked
RăspundețiȘtergere@Mirela - Mirela este sinonim cu AMS-ul? That's the problem with Romania - you want to work but you always get obstructed and people don't let you to do it. Even if you want to work for free they won't let you. Because you will ruin the market.
Da domnule, eu sunt. I agree with you, it is A PART of the problem with Romania. Romania is full with different types of people, not just those hungry beasts. What about the martyrs and brave people who opposed this system? Why do you leave them out of the question, when you talk about Romania....It is a miracle we still exist as a people on the face of the earth. And if we still exist, it is because of those people. Who exist and live, and breathe, and fight even today. Stop thinking about the market, think about what is really important in life. And live your life accordingly.
RăspundețiȘtergereSa ne spui ce vrei sa-ti aduca Mos Craciun,si cand vii si pe la noi. Spor la pregatiri!!! Si daca ai pune si poze cu bradul.....