sâmbătă, 17 decembrie 2011

I am writing

from my Delly from my desk from my apartment from my adopted town from Germany. It's cold here. But there is no rain...could snow tomorrow though. I'm on the costarican hour, so now it is 15:00. Next week I'm working nightshifts so I will have a prolonged jetlag.
The trip was allright, after changing three airplanes (one was a domestic one), one bus, one sky train, one normal train and a taxi. The food you get lately on planes is really bad and filled with E-s. Maybe it was always like that but this E awareness was not so IN. I can say though that the food was better than on our way to CR. I had something that tasted "natural butterly" and a cheese that contained "milk-like ingredients". And I also had wine which tasted like wine and looked like wine. Probably it was also a "winely taste" only.
The trip was long, a bit too long. I had trouble sleeping in the plane and for the first time I got some kind of a panic attack of claustrophoby - night, all the light turned off, everybody sleeping. Me the only person who couldn't and the only thing I kept thinking was if I want to get down from this plane I cannot do that for another five hours. And the latest film with Julia Roberts and Tom Hanks is stupid. Or maybe was too deep for me. I don't know, when Americans try to do this "deep" thing, it just turns out to be quite lame. That is my opinion, I dont know about you.
Thats it for now, I'm gonna try to warm myself in a cold apartment.
Pupix

Un comentariu:

  1. Este o idee buna sa te duci la solar (nu prea mult ) si la sport. Este necesar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    RăspundețiȘtergere