joi, 15 decembrie 2011

It is raining

again so the reception computer has no internet connection. But the reception lady was kind enough and she gave me her small laptop.
The last night in Manuel Antonio, in Costa Rica...
We visited today the Manuel Antonio National Park. There are so many National Parks here in COsta Rica. Again, we had a very experimentated guide, he knew so many stuff. For my romanian friends, we saw a lot of sloth. In the end of my experience I finally understood what a sloth is. it,s not a monkey, looks a bit like a koala. It´s a ¨lenes¨. Faultier, fur meine Deutsche Freunde. Again we saw reptiles, basilisks, birds, monkeys. As I was walking through the jungle I kept thinking - in Europe you hire guides and u walk through palaces and paintings and carpets and history. Here we walk near life, the real life. Nothing compares to that, no Louvres or Versailles or Domes.
Musical experiences - apart from the usual latin music, I experienced Hole and Nirvana in Monteverde, U2 in Manuel Antonio, Coldplay and Mummford and Sons in Quepos. We ate in Quepos - the tuna was a bit to rare for me - under a singing cloud. There were so many birds.
So people I met today - two canadians from Montreal who had difficulties with their English (that was a first for me), one girl from Slovakia who was still trying to find out what to do with her life, one German guy from Dussedorf who had a strange mixture on his skin - that was sand and sun cream. And our costarican guide who knew so many stuff.
The last night in Costa Rica - I am going to Marlin, the restaurant on the beach, have a vino tinto and try to remember all the beautiful experiences that I had.
Pupix

2 comentarii:

  1. Sa inteleg ca ai mers in ultima noapte singur la restaurantul "Martin"si ai baut un pahar de vin ca sa-ti ramana in amintire excursia / Foarte frumos ,nimic de zis .

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Dupa cum vezi ,placerea ta de a scrie se loveste de indiferenta celor care ar trebui sa-ti citeasca frumoasele compozitii. Doar eu ce fac comentarii . Doar eu inteleg iti talentul de exteriorizare prin scris a sentimentelor incercate in diverse situatii cand te-ai confruntat cu noul in cel mai placut mod.

    RăspundețiȘtergere