vineri, 23 decembrie 2011

Was hast du heute schönes gemacht?





RONI in his new and transitory clothes













I decided to ask that question the people I meet. I think we all should do something nice everyday. Or at least try. Or to find the niceness (?) in the things that we do. Life should not be boring. Even if it's the everyday life and not a trip to Costa Rica or to Groenland. Take for example my parents. They are retired, they have the whole day for themselves. And they do so many nice things. For example they made sausages (for the first time, home-made sausages). I wish I could have been there to taste them but I am not sad. In a few months I go to visit my parents and till then my mum will have perfected the recipe and the sausages will be even better.
What nice things I did today. Well, I haven't decided yet. But I know it made a lot of fun buying the vegetables for what will be the first a la Russe salad that I am going to cook. On Sunday. Or tonight. I am still on the Costarican time thanks to the whole week of working nights and I am afraid I won't be able to go to sleep tonight too early. Oh Oh , and something else. I was so close not to go to the gym for the second "body pump" session due to the unbearable muscle cramps from the first session but I finally did it and I am glad I did. OK, probably tomorrow I will not be able to move at all but...well...there are only 24h shift at hospital (LOL).
OK guys, I've just decided I am going to do the salad tonight. With "The voice of Germany" in background. Show which I think it's more interesting and more complex than "X-Factor". I know, I know, I am a sucker for these reality singing shows/contests.




This is how it all begins...







Pupix

2 comentarii:

  1. Da , viata este foarte frumoasa si zilnic poti face ceva dragut , ceva ce nu ai mai facut , sa incerci sa inveti ceva nou . Dar viata este si mult mai frumoasa cand o traiesti in doi sau trei si chiar patru. Sa-ti scrie Oana ,daca nu este asa. Pomul tau este super , iar daca ce vad eu in varf este un ardei , asta chiar este haios de tot. Si imi place si fundalul blogului tau , acest perete impodobit cu obiecte vintage

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Anonimul sunt de fapt eu, Ioana R. Ce mai face Roni? Sper ca nu mai are ardeiul ala in cap :) Blogul tau arata mult mai bine ca la ultima mea vizita. A, de ce scrii in engleza?

    RăspundețiȘtergere